Types of Vehicle Keys That Can Be Cut
Car Key Cutting – Auto Locksmiths are able to cut keys for a range of vehicles.
Here is a list of the type of keys an auto locksmith can cut and re program.
- Transponder Keys (most cars after 1998 have transponder chips and programmed to a specific car)
- Remotes Car Keys/Electronic Chips/Key Fobs
- Standard Car Keys (vehicle without remote central locking)
- Car keys
- Motorcycle/Motorbike keys
- Van keys
- Trucks keys
- Buses keys
- Caravan keys (See caravan security)
A locksmith can also aid you with the following:
- Replacement Vehicle Keys
- Replacement Transponder chip if broken or missing
- Spare Set of vehicle keys
- Locked out of your vehicle
- Damaged Your Car Keys / Keys Stuck in the Ignition
- Lost your Keys to your Car / Vehicle
- Keys to your Vehicle are Stolen
Emergency key cutting
Similar to an ordinary Locksmith, auto locksmiths also offer a 24 hour service to so they can help you if you become locked out of your car or your keys stop working at an untimely hour.
To find your local locksmith click here